Comp and Collision
Lyme New Hampshire
Reasons to have comprehensive and collision coverage.
A comprehensive and collision policy covers quite a wide variety of damages from weather damage, theft, vandalism, collision with another vehicle or another object because of your fault or negligence. To know exactly if you need to add comp and collision coverage to your auto insurance policy, it helps to have an understanding of what it offers and covers.
You might want to have comp and collision coverage if:
- You live in an area that's prone to harsh weather conditions like snow storms, tornadoes, and the like or your car is parked out at night and is greatly exposed. Consider the area where you live in and the think of all possible risks you may encounter. If you park your car inside your garage or live in an area that basically has good weather, then you may be able to live without comp and collision coverage.
- You took out a loan to purchase your car. Comprehensive and collision coverage is part of the mandatory policy you need to have if your vehicle is under a loan or under financing. Upon signing loan documents, you may have agreed to protect the vehicle from physical damage so check with your loan company to know exactly if comp and collision is needed.
- Assess the value of your car because in doing so, you'll be able to determine if it's worth the comp and collision coverage payment. If the cost to replace your car is high, such as for a brand new vehicle, then it definitely makes sense to add the coverage.
- Do you live in an area with a high threat of theft or vandalism? Do you work in an area with crowded parking lots? If so, then comp and collision may be something to condsider.
- On the other hand, if you have a limited amount of money in savings, but you have an older car, you still may want to add either comprehensive or collision coverage, or both. For older cars, sometimes the addition to your policy may be a small amount extra. Talk to your agent to decide whether it's work it or not.
Need more information about comp and collision coverage?
Speak to us and our licensed auto insurance agents will be able to provide you all necessary information about comp and collision so that you can make an educated decision about whether or not you want to add this coverage to your car insurance policy. Since we take pride in our personalized service, we are sure to help you with all information and help you decide if a comp and collision is beneficial for you.
Car Insurance in Lyme New Hampshire: Car Insurance Agency
Auto Insurance in Lyme New Hampshire: Auto Insurance Agency
Cheap Auto Insurance in Lyme New Hampshire: Cheap Car Insurance